Stats from the first half of the season: Part one
Dzyuba, Driussi and Yerokhin all feature in the Russian Premier Liga's stats for the first half of this season.
2. For passing accuracy, Zenit come second on 81.3%. With only Krasnodar better on 82.5%.
3. Zenit are joint second with Spartak for goals from set-pieces (8 each), only Lokomotiv Moscow have scored more (10).
4. Zenit are only eighth for shots taken (174), but at the same time the blue-white-sky blues have had more on target shots from within the penalty area on 57%.
5. Zenit are top when it comes to entering with the ball into the oppositions box, 18 times every match.
6. For the number of passes within the penalty area, the blue-white-sky blues are in second place on 38 passes per match.
7. Zenit are top at restricting the opposition to shots from distance with 60% of shots on goal inflicted from a distance. Orenburg come in second at 53%.
8. Artem Dzyuba and Alexander Yerokhin are in joint fifth place in the scorering charts, along with Magomed Shapi-Suleimanov from Krasnodar and Zelimkhan Bakayev from Arsenal all on 5 goals each.
9. Dzyuba is second for strikes from within the penalty area (31), only Fyodor Chalov from CSKA (39) is ranked higher. Dzyuba comes in twelfth for overall shots on 36.
10. The captain of the Russian national team scored three goals after assists from Sebastian Driussi. This is one of the most successful partnerships in the RPL. Mario Fernandes and Chalov from CSKA and Victor Klasson and Ari from Krasnodar are on the same number.
11. Finally, Dzyuba is second in the RPL for the number of touches in the opposition’s penalty area (83). Sebastian Driussi comes in tenth on 47.