×
Мобильное приложение ФК «Зенит»
Скачать новое мобильное приложение ФК «Зенит». Доступно на Android и iOS.
Бесплатно - В Google Play
Приложение ФК «Зенит»
Бесплатно - В Google Play
Скачать
×
Мобильное приложение ФК «Зенит»
Скачать новое мобильное приложение ФК «Зенит». Доступно на Android и iOS.
Бесплатно - В App Store
Приложение ФК «Зенит»
Бесплатно - В App Store
Скачать

The Gazprom Arena is a next generation eco-stadium

The latest details on what we're doing to protect the environment at the Gazprom Arena. 
The Gazprom Arena is a next generation eco-stadium
Russia's most visited arena is constantly looking to improve its waste management systems and 2020 saw us recycling or neutralise more than 50% of the rubbish created by the stadium. As part of our commitment to being green, we currently separately collect more than 50 types of rubbish and have eight temporary storage facilities on site for the sorting of this waste.

90% of all the lighting at the arena is the most energy-efficient type of LED fixtures and the remaining 10% are being reviewed and replaced on an ongoing basis. The Gazprom Arena: also promotes the use of environmentally friendly transport with cycling, walking and public transport optimal ways of arriving at the match. We also continually monitor energy consumption and all environmental indicators. 

The Gazprom Arena is now the holder of a Green Standard gold certificate, after the stadium was assessed by a criteria of more than 150 indicators, including soil, water and air pollution, the care of the land around the stadium, the standard of the water and its waste treatment, as well as the use of rainwater, the waste collection systems and our energy conservation and efficiency.