Getting to The Gazprom ArenaThe Gazprom Arena is situated on the picturesque Krestovsky Island just to the north of the centre of St. Petersburg. The arena has two metro stations within 20-30 minutes walking distance and a number of amenities and attractions close by.
Two metro stations are in the immediate area of the stadium, Krestovsky Ostrov Metro Station is your first option, located two kilometers from the stadium on the purple (5th) line. Leaving the station you walk straight through the large park at the station's immediate exit and the Gazprom Arena is clearly visible in front of you. Novokrestovskaya is on the green (3rd) line and is slightly closer. When exiting this metro station the path to The Gazprom Arena is also clearly visible.
You can take a number of buses from the Petrogradskaya district of the city that stop at Krestovsky Ostrov Metro Station or the small bus station nearby. Whichever bus you take, your remaining journey will be on foot and is easy to navigate.
For more details about the Gazprom Arena, check out the stadium's official website - gazprom-arena.com/eng
By Yandex taxi
Getting to the Gazprom Arena:
1. Open the Yandex Taxi app
2. Select your car and tariff and select Gazprom Arena (Football Alley 1) as your destination
3. Yandex.Taxi will pick you up using your app
You can pre-pay or pay by cash.
Important: You can get to the Gazprom Arena up to 3 hours before kick-off, after this the roads are restricted.
From the Gazprom Arena:
1. Follow the signs to the Yandex Taxi pick up zone, located near the box office No. 2
2. Using the Yandex Taxi app, select your tariff and destination
3. After you've ordered, you'll receive a pick up code and arrival details
4. Join the live queue and wait until directed to a car
5. Show the code to the driver and they'll take you to your destination
You can pre-pay or pay by cash, but remember, the number of cars is limited!
Two-levels of paid parking are available at The Gazprom Arena. North and South of the immediate vicinity of the stadium and can take between 5 to 15 minutes to get to the stadium from the parking areas. To buy parking and season parking tickets for Stadium St. Petersburg please visit the client office at 16a Dobrolyubova.