– Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow the players will go through a large-scale medical examination, – explains Anatoly Davydov. – On January seventh, after the holidays, we will meet as a team and start actively planning for the new season. The team will have practices in the gym on the 8th and 9th in Ozerki, then we`ll have evening practices in Smena stadium. We`ll have scrimmages on the 9th and 10th, and then we`ll have a reserve day on the 11th when we`ll do our last medical tests. The team will have a day off on the 12th, and then we`ll start practicing for the CIS Champions Cup beginning from the 13th. So we`ll be very busy after the January holidays.
– Will the youth team players take part in the Grantakin Tournament as part of the Russian national youth team?
– I can`t say anything about that for now. It`s not sure yet.
– Will there be any new players in the team? Will they go through medical testing this week?
– If there will be new players, then they`ll have medical testing on January 11th. I think we`ll clear everything up during the January holidays.