– It was a tough game, but only in the first half, – said Bruno. – But when Amkar lost a man, the game changed. We had more chances to score. Our victory in this match was really important to us, and I`m happy that we got the result we needed.
– Did the match become easier after Amkar`s first red card?
– Not by much. We had to focus on the fact that Amkar could hurt us on counterattacks at any time. Overall, of course, it`s a lot easier to play against ten men then against eleven.
– Why was Zenit only able to score in the second half?
– I don`t know. Those things happen in football. In the first half our opponent was defensive-minded, and we had chances to score, but didn`t take advantage of them. It`s good that we scored in the second half.