– The hardest part of the game was in the first 20 minutes of the second half, – admitted Viktor Fayzulin. – We started to lose control of the game, and the other team had a lot of chances to score against us. And we had to have 200 percent concentration in each episode not to allow a goal. Furthermore, after halftime, we changed our strategy somewhat, and started playing with one outside fullback and two central fullbacks. And the change in strategy had an effect on us as well.
– Did you want to play more conservatively at the end of the second half in order to keep your tie?
– As for me, definitely not! I really wanted to win, and a tie for us was not a very good result today. We really wanted to win. We got a lot of satisfaction from today`s game, and we wanted this to give us three points.
– How do you rate the almost final league standings?
– The first three places are the way they should be: we`re far ahead, then CSKA and Rubin. The teams with the least number of points are relegated, and that`s only fair as well.