– Ya, it`s true that almost the whole team is on vacation right now. The guys deserve it – said Davydov. Nevertheless the young players with 1993–1994 birthdays continue to practice even now. They`re working, getting experience.
– When is the team planning to come back from vacation?
– We plan to give the majority of players a medical exam on three days: December 29, 30, and January 11. As for practices, we`ll start getting ready for the Commonwealth of Independent States Cup on January 7. So our practices will start again next year.
– Why did Aslan Dudiev leave St. Petersburg?
– We had him for rent from his home club of Tolyatti. His fate in Zenit will be decided by Zenit`s coaching staff. Aslan is an absolutely adult footballer, and was born in 1990. If the head coach wants to keep him in the first team, then he`ll most likely come back.