Rules for accreditation
Rules for media accreditation
Accreditation for member of the media is organised for Zenit home matches is carried out exclusively through the club’s Internet service .
The service is designed to simplify communication between the club and the media. Journalists can request which fixtures they wish to attend, the type of accreditation required, edit their data, receive information about events and also send questions and comments to the club’s press service.
Just head to press.fc-zenit.ru and register. Journalists and media representatives are required to download a scan of the current and valid press pass as well as scan a signed and headed letter with the signature of their organisation’s editor-in-chief confirming their media role and state if they are a full-time or freelance employee.
· The club will accept and provide accreditation to the journalist and media representative provided the editorial board of their organization complies with the club’s rules.
· Applications for events are submitted individually and independently within the terms and conditions stated by the Club.
· Accredited journalists will be issued a pass confirming the admission to home matches of FC Zenit for Russian league and cup matches.
· The accreditation certificate grants the right of entry to Stadium St. Petersburg and access to press zones within the stadium.
Refusal or denial of accreditation
The Zenit press service reserves the right to refuse or revoke accreditation:
· In case the journalist violates the rules for applying for accreditation;
· When the journalist is leaves his or her editorial office (in this case, the editorial office has the right to accredit another journalist);
· When the activity of their organization ceases;
· In any cases of reporting information that is found to be wilfully false, inflammatory or detrimental to the club. Any Information infringing upon the rights and lawful interests of the club, its employees or those associated with the club. Any action which a court has deemed unlawful or illegal.
· In the event of the accredited person no longer covering sporting activities in St. Petersburg or football.
· Violation of the rules of conduct at the Stadium or premises associated with the club at any time.
Anyone applying for accreditation confirms that they are acquainted with the rules of club relating to the conduct of media and spectators during events, matches or any club activity.
While at the stadium, accredited media representatives are obliged to follow the rules of conduct of spectators during official sporting competitions, as published on the official Zenit website.
In accordance with the regulations of the Russian Championship, accreditation for television and Internet media employees is carried out ONLY by the broadcasting company itself.